Anastasia Skukhtorova was born in Moscow Russia in 1990. Pole dancing was her first physical activity which she poured all of her heart and soul into, training almost every day. Anastasia trained with circus artists on the silks, and weight trained for strength, and attended all workshops that were held in Moscow and Saint Petersburg. Since 2012 Anastasia has trained with a contortion and ballet coach developing flexibility, pointed toes and straight knees.
Anastasia enjoys meeting with friends, watching movies with her man, and playing computer games in her free time.
- Pole World Cup Champion 2012/2013
- 2nd runner up in Pole World Cup 2011/2012
- 2nd runner up in Pole Art 2011
- The Finalist of the World Pole Dance Championship 2010/2011
- The Best Russian Pole dancer 09/10
- UPA's Pro Pole Dancer of the June 2010
- 1st runner up at first Russian Pole Fitness Championship 2009/2010
- international pole dance judge